Friday 3 April 2009

Thank You God!!!


I'm just about ready to go and visit my friend who is in the hospital right now. I have to take care of Helen. She went to hospital and had surgery alone and no one was with her so i have to volunteer taking care of her needs. Her husband just had surgical operation after the doctors found he had cancer in his spine and had to be removed and recuperating in their home and she had myoma too which need to be removed as its getting bigger and bigger each day. My friend had spent allot of money with hospital bills, after almost 3 months staying in the hospital and having surgery.. her husband is maintaining medicines which cost them allot everyday and now Helen is having a surgery...

This had made me think and thank God for the blessings i have received everyday and the good health i am enjoying is really a big thing to me. Good health is wealth especially to me that i earn only enough for my daily needs... surely its a blessing.. thank you God!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment