Monday 20 April 2009

Internet Prostitution?

(Photo Courtesy:
http://www.sanctuaryphotographs.com/)

The Internet world has been spewed all over with Dating and Swingers Sites and all kinds of avenues for lonely men and women all over the world to meet and match, and some are indulging in much kinkier activities and lustful whims.

After quitting as live help operator in the Internet world, I have joined a few sites and fairly did my share in chatting too and having meet guys for normal friendship if not for a much serious relationship and so far i haven't meet my match yet!!!

For over 5 years I haven't meet anyone yet in person, maybe mainly coz i was just chatting with only one guy i thought I've fallen in love with and just focused my world with him until recently we thought its impossible for us to meet and decided to call it off and let go, no hard feelings we never meet anyway and indeed how can you ever love a guy you never meet? oh well i did but its just all a fantasy i think... (what a love story!!!)

For the first time ever, i have enjoyed my chatting experience and enjoyed the activities in dating sites as well.. i bumped up my profiles and had also played in bidding games, wrote my blogs and had rated pics which i found entertaining.

As i chatted along with the male specie in dating sites and enjoying my cam experience... i find it very intriguing that many men have offered me large sum of money just to make me strip for them!!! that was really tempting big sum but I'm not sure if the offers are real but anyway guys, thanks but no thanks.. PLEASE NO OFFERS FOR ME!!!

In which case, some women have been getting crazy over these transactions coz obviously the money are tempting. Some guys are telling me their experiences with other women saying they never want to pay but why do u ask women to strip for you? anybody want to strip? why blame women getting money? i have been offered many times and I think its just right. I don't blame women asking for money when they are asked to strip but why get mad when they ask money when u ask them to strip? whew!!!

There must be something we can do with this kind of Internet activities. Its sad but truly the Internet had been an easy den for prostitution and extortion from prostitutes, scammers, thieves and much much more illegal activities.

Internet Technology had made the whole wide world a smaller place to live with the latest communication technology we never imagine could happen in a span of few years.. but do you think the Internet world is safe for us and for our kids? What can we do to help make the Internet a safer place for us?


No comments:

Post a Comment