Sunday 19 April 2009

NO TIME

(Photo Courtesy:
http://www.sanctuaryphotographs.com/)


A friend had wrote this poem and sent this to me. I think this is worth sharing . I hope anyone who read this will like it too. Somehow there is moral lesson we can get out of this poem....A few moments with the Lord to meditate and talk to Him. He is an answered prayer to everyone that seek HIM.

I have always admired people who can write with their feelings in it. Thank you for sharing this to me my friend.....

NO TIME

I kneel to pray but not for long
I had too much to do
Must hurry off and get to work,
For bills moved soon be due.

And so i said a hurried prayer,
Jumped up from off my knees.
My christian duty was now done,
My soul could be at ease.

Although the day i had
No time to speak of Christ to friends.
They'd laugh at me i feared,
No time, no time to much to do.

That was my constant cry,
No time to give to those in need.
At last twas time to die and when before the Lord,
I came, I stood with down cast eyes.

With his hands he held a book it was the book of life.
He looked into the book and said,
Your name I cannot find.
I once was going to write it down,
But never found the time.

An Affair To Remember

You have more or less known me for quite a time,
Just as i have known you....
And knowing you, i have come to know myself more profoundly.
Have known the inner me better.
I have found myself in you a new but there's only one thing that bothers me most,
And you know it more than i do...but you see,
No matter what happens i will always remain the same as you have known me.

Even if worse comes to worst, i will still look for you and yearn for your company,
The joy of being with you, the nice unforgettable little things we do,
They remain crystallized in the deepest chamber of my awakening,
But it is always you, who would make the final decision...
Will you remain as you are? forever? please remember, there is always me..



5 comments:

  1. Thanks Anel for this poem........AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankx SJ posting my friends poem........AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre welcome. There was a misconception about who wrote the poem but thanks to Anel for having me publish the poem. I did not alter any word, it stays as is but had to edit the formatting and the caps.

    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnx to you both sg and aj..............

    ReplyDelete